November 13, 2011

Introduction

The world is my oyster and I plan on tasting it

Welcome to a place of culinary adventure.  From my kitchen to your local dive, I'm trying anything and everything and documenting my experiences here.  I can't afford to make every recipe by the book or frequent Michelin starred restaurants, so I've adopted somewhat of a stream of consciousness style of cooking and eating.  I use what I got or whatever I can find.  I'm also a traveling enthusiast with a steadfast belief that best food in any city can be found on the street.  There's no finer way to experience a culture than through their common food with the common people...I'll trade character for refinement any day.  So sit back, relax, and enjoy my culinary (mis)adventures By Word and Mouth.

First post tomorrow...Piggin' Out In Portugal - Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment